Announcements for the week of September 19
- Next Sunday 26th September is Children’s Harvest & Thanksgiving. There will be no usual 8:15AM Mass for the children upstairs. The Mass will be at 10:00AM Parents & guardians should kindly take note and prepare their wards for that day.
- Friday 24th and Saturday 25th September is Archdiocesan General Assembly at OLQN Pro-Cathedral Area 3, Garki. The Parish will be represented.
- Marriage class holds every Saturday and Sunday by 4:00PM at the Parish hall upstairs. Registered couples should take note.
- The Parish Catholic Charismatic: Shalom Prayer Group program ‘Life in the Spirit Seminar’ comes up every Wednesday immediately after the 6:00PM Mass at the church basement. Parishioners are cordially invited.
- Parish Divine Mercy Devotees is inviting Parishioners to her 9 Days Novena to mark the Feast of St. Maria Faustina. The novena begins on Sunday 26th September to 4th of October, 2021 here in the Parish; time is 3:00PM daily. We are encouraged to come with our petitions.
- We have lost a Parishioner; Victor Chuks Ojei. Until his death, he was a member of CMO, Confraternity of our Mother of Perpetual Help, Holy Name Fellowship. The burial programme to be announced later; meanwhile Parishioners are encouraged to keep him and his family in their prayers.
BANNS OF PRIESTLY ORDINATION
THE FOLLOWING DEACONS OF THE ARCHDIOCESE OF ABUJA ARE TO BE ORDIANED PRIEST.
1. Emmanuel Ebubechukwu Okonkwo – Sacred Heart Parish, Gwagwalada
2. Humphrey Ojone Ayegba – St. Matthew’s Parish, Ushafa
3. Joseph Zili Dankyang – St. Pius X Parish, Gbagalape
4. Michael-Maria Chukwuebuka Nzume – St. Peter’s Parish, Idu Karmo
5. Peter Achadu Agbo – Christ the King’s Catholic Church, Kubwa
- Any reason why any of them should not be ordained Priest, kindly see the Parish Priest during office hours.
BANNS OF DIACONATE ORDINATION
THE FOLLOWING SEMINARIANS OF THE ARCHDIOCESE OF ABUJA ARE TO BE RAISED TO THE ORDER OF DEACONS.
- Benedict Chinedu Alaekwe -St. Luke’s Parish, Kubwa
- Daniel Joseph Ujullu -St. Charles Lwanga’s Parish, Apo
- Emmanuel Jatau Ishaya -St. Martin’s Parish, Lugbe
- Godwin Joseph Namiji -St. Michael’s Parish, Piwoyi
- Joshua Oshokhai Ezimele -St. Josephine Bakhita’s, Jikwoyi
- Joseph Tamuno Jeremiah -All Saints Parish, Dutse-Alhaji
- Matthias Bello Dogo -St. Joseph’s Chaplaincy, Mambila Barr.
- Patrick Kudame Mallam -St. Pius X Parish, Gbabalape
- Paul Anthony Maji -St. Anthony’s Parish, Kabusa
- Peter Jideofor Odogwu -St. Donald’s Parish, Karu
- Peter Uchenna Ogu -St. Luke’s Parish, Kubwa
- Samuel Fidelis Odidi -Queen of Martyrs Parish, Sabon Lugbe
- Innocent Sunu -Church of the Annunciation, Gbozango
- Any reason why any of them should not be raised to the order of Deacon, kindly see the Parish Priest during office hours.
BANNS OF MARRIAGE
GROOM: EJIM CHINEDU EMMANUEL
FATHER: GEOFFREY UGOCHUKWU EJIM
MOTHER: PATRICIA EJIM
TOWN: EZIHU VILLAGE, AGUATA LGA ANAMBRA STATE.
BRIDE: OKOLIE CHINAZA SYLVIA
FATHER: SYLVANUS NWEKE OKOLIE
MOTHER: VERONICA NGOZI OKOLIE
TOWN: EZZIH VILLAGE, OZALLA NKANU WEST LGA, ENUGUSTATE.