Announcements for the week of July 18
- Tuesday July 20th and Wednesday July 21st are declared public holidays by the Federal Government. Masses on those days will be 7:00AM and 6:00PM. There shall be no midday Mass.
- Societies who are yet to send in two names of their representatives for the formation of Parish Harvest/Bazaar Planning Committee are reminded to kindly do so during the week for inauguration coming up soon.
- The July-September edition of “Mary’s Little Flower” is available. The book is produced by Sisters Home Visitors of Mary, and it contains liturgical reading and teachings of the Catholic Church for children. A copy is #350 only. Parents/guardians are encouraged to pick a copy for their ward/children.
- Registration for Baptism and First Holy Communion Classes is ongoing at the Catechist office during office hours. Date of resumption of classes will be duly communicated. Parents and guardians should take note.
- This is to inform Catechumens who received the Sacrament of Holy Eucharist recently that their cards are ready. Endeavour to see the catechist during office hours to pick up your card.
- The Parish 2021 Feast & Cultural Day Planning Committee will be meeting today Sunday 18th July immediately after the 10:00AM Mass at Father’s car park.. Members should kindly take note.
- CYON meets today immediately after the 10:00AM Mass. Old and new members are welcomed.
- All Saints Igala Community meets today immediately after the 10:00AM Mass. Old and new members are welcomed.
BANNS OF MARRIAGE
GROOM: KANU LAWRENCE OGBONNAYA
FATHER: SILAS KANU OKORONKWO
MOTHER: HELEN KANU OKORONKWO
TOWN: ATANI VILLAGE, AROCHUKWU, AROCHUKWU LGA, ABIA STATE.
BRIDE: AGBO MARYANN NNENNA
FATHER: CHARLES AGBO
MOTHER: MARYANN AGBO
TOWN: ORBA, UDENU LGA, ENUGU STATE.
GROOM: TERENCE TOCHUKWU IBEME
FATHER: ALEX OSITA IBEME
MOTHER: FIDELIA NGOZI IBEME
TOWN: NENI, ANAOCHA LGA, ANAMBRA STATE.
BRIDE: OKA VERONCA AMEH
FATHER: JEROME OKO AMEH
MOTHER: COMFORT OWOLE AMEH
TOWN: IPIGA, OGBADIBO LGA, BENUE STATE.